Welcome back to another cryptocurrency short, fun informed post.
In our previous post we covered what cryptocurrency apps are and one of the uprising exchange apps, Binance.
An interesting fact about Binance is how its name is derived from these two words, Bitcoin and Finance.
But in this post, we’ll be getting to know yet another popular cryptocurrency exchange app.
If you haven’t checked out our previous post on cryptocurrency, then feel free to do so now.
Coinbase is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that was created in America in 2012 by Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsam.
Its main headquarters is in San Francisco with many other branches worldwide.
Their main goal is to empower everyone to create a better life for themselves with access to financial services.
It’s a secure online platform for buying, transferring and storing digital currency.
How does Coinbase work?
It is very easy to open a Coinbase account, all you’ll need to create an account is:
- Be over 18 years old
- Have a government-issued document such as an ID, passport or license.
- A laptop or smartphone with internet access
- Have the latest version of your internet browser
Pros & Cons:
- Easy to use for beginners
- Largest U.S based cryptocurrency exchange platform
Secure and safe
- Has higher fees than other cryptocurrency exchanges
- Unlike Binance, Coinbase is well trusted worldwide and beloved by many. Its easy-to-use app makes it very loved among its users.
- It has a learning platform where you can earn free crypto as you learn more about it.
Overall Coinbase is a great cryptocurrency platform for beginners as well as professionals with its advanced trading options.
In this post, you should have learned more about Coinbase and how it works.
Not to mention the pros and cons. Even though it has a slightly high fee rate for exchange, it is worth it to invest in this platform.
Check out our other posts on cryptocurrency apps on our website cryptomite.win